21.7.17

Curating Instagram Crochet Favorites | Natural crochet


Those of you who follow me on Instagram know that I have been having a big neutral crush. There's something so soothing about it. Is is the calm I crave after 6 months of non stop crazy?

Lately I've been working too much without taking proper breaks. My husband's voice went viral in January and work requests have tripled (I do his management), my youngest kid needed daily tutoring to get through his first year of high school and I sacrificed one entire school break to fixing up the house all by myself. Summer break is starting extremely late this year in Amsterdam, so it is actually no wonder I am seeing dark and light spots of and on. It's just my body's way of telling me it's been enough.

So this is my last blogpost before we head off to the South of France for that well deserved break. I leave you with these four talented makers, from left to right and from top to bottom:
Nicole @naturally_nora_crochet
Susanna Bauer @susanna_bauer
Boho Things Homewares @boho_things
Abigail Rose @abigailrose.crochets

I'll be back with lots of new inspiration at the end of August.
Have a lovely Summer!

xInez

No comments:

Post a Comment