30.6.17

Curating Instagram crochet favorites | Yarn


As a fiber artist I am always drawn to the materials I work with. I love wool, linnen and cotton, fabric, prints, texture and tools. But most of all I love yarn. I like to feel it, with my hands and with my face. I like to smell it. I adore the smell of sheep! And I like to look at it. Especially when the yarn is arranged and styled in an attractive way. For me that means simplicity and use of natural colors. I absolutely love the choices that were made in the above pictures.

From left to right and top to bottom: my crochet heroine Magda at @rawrustic, yarn heaven Quince &Co at @quinceandco, other yarn heaven Kokon Yarn at @kokonyarn and my other crochet guru Maaike at @crejjtion. I have included the links so you can easily check out their feeds.

Hope you feel just as inspired as I do.

xInez



No comments:

Post a Comment