14.1.16

Things I crochet for people I love





These are a few of the many creations I've made over time for my loved ones. I always hope they like their gift just as much as when I was making it.

There's something special about making something for someone you know and love. Every stitch is a thought for that person and without any doubt it's a loving thought. While I crochet I think about what they look like, what they're doing now, and when I'll see them again. Out of these four pictures, three of them were taken on another continent. Working on these gifts made me feel closer to them.

Crochet - like knitting - is very meditative. In these cases it was a meditation on love. No wonder I enjoyed it so much.

What do you do to stay connected with loved ones that are far away?

No comments:

Post a Comment