8.1.16

An overview of my crochet projects in 2015

Last year I re-discovered the amazing Instagram. It's been my go to happy place and source of inspiration. An unexpected bonus is the friendship and encouragement I have found there among fellow crocheters. Thank you ladies!


Like so many others I was kind of curious what my 2015 best nine on Instagram would be, so I entered my name on www.2015bestnine.com and this is what came out. I enjoyed each and every project.

Giving in to this lifelong passion - I've been crocheting from age 6, suppressing the urge since adolescence, until crochet finally became hip again - has made me realize that working with my hands and creating beautiful things is part of who I am and is making me a more relaxed and happy person.

My goal for 2016 is to convert my hobby into my work and to create a series of crocheted items that carry my signature and that I can sell - if only to finance my yarn addiction!

Some of you may know that I am also a needlefelter and photographer. I keep another blog on my website www.inezdegoede.com. Come and have a look, and let me know about your projects.

Inez


2 comments:

  1. Hi there, you have a lovely blog & your work is lovely , I have seen it on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I really appreciate :-)
      Love your work too. Instagram is a great way to connect, isn't it?

      Delete